Welcome to the Village of Spencerport, New York!
An exciting and inviting place for business!
- Pleasant LOCATION alongside the vibrant Erie Canal – New York State Canal System, designated National Historic Landmark
- Traditional Central Business District, anchored by an updated Village Plaza
- FREE parking in municipal lots and on designated streets
- Convenient Village Office at 27 West Avenue
- Restored Depot / Museum / Visitors Center
- Surrounded by historic homes in charming neighborhoods
- SHOPPING LOCALLY reflected in Sales Tax share
A Public Power Community
- Spencerport Municipal Electric: Reasonable rates, Reliable service
- GREEN Infrastructure: EV stations, hybrid vehicles, insulation programs, LED lighting, solar panels
- *1st Finger Lakes Region Clean Energy Community*
- “Public Power is Good for Business!”
Public Power Magazine, Jan / Feb 2019
Department of Public Works
- Recycling and Refuse services
- Maintenance: Docks, drainage, municipal parking lots, safe sidewalks and streets (plowed), gardens, gazebo, parks with recreational picnic areas, biking/walking paths
- Public areas posted NO smoking NO e-cigs, NO vaping
- Comprehensive Plan, Design Guidelines, Development Regulations and LEED/Smart Growth principles
- Demographics show favorable income and workforce statistics
- A+ Spencerport Central School District
- Economic Development goals with Spencerport Area Chamber of Commerce and Town of Ogden
- Popular events, festivals, fundraisers and parades that bring customers each year
- Ambulance, Fire, Police and Urgent Care services nearby
Thank you for your interest and investment in our Village.
A friendly, prosperous, thriving Business Community benefits everyone!